The AblePursuit Process
Human resource, managers, coaches and psychologists recommend that you conduct a 360° personal evaluation as you find a job to do or start a business. People are most motivated when their life, learning and work lie close to their innate potential, values, drives & interests.
The outcome of this evaluation helps you to:
- Know your talents, drives, values, and soft skills, ie. your innate potential
- Know your ideal learning style, ie. how you quickly understand information
- Know your communication style, ie. how you best relate with others
- Know your ideal work environment, ie. how you best complete tasks
- Develop competencies and know which ones match to different job areas
- Get feedback from peers, parents, teachers, mentors, coaches, supervisors & help from us
- Summarize your outcome & experience in a customized CV
(if you have completed a personal evaluation in the last 365 days, skip this step)
When you complete a personal evaluation, you will have a better understanding of whether this job is suitable for you. There are new opportunities every day and trust that what is meant for you, will come to you. It could be this one! 🙂
Send your outcome and CV to email@example.com
You will receive a notification by email, or, by call or text from the hiring organization if shortlisted.
What kind of business would you like to start? Why do you want to start? Who is your target customer and where? While starting a business is easy, it is more important to ensure you are solving a need that is core to the person or organization who is your target market. Conduct enough market research and business intelligence before you launch your product. This way, you will be able to sustain the business with bountiful sales, cash flow, and profits!
Book a session with our business facilitators for more insights.
Based on the time you choose, an available facilitator will reach out to you.